- Earnings Loss Worksheet (DOC)
- Generator Cost Worksheet (DOC) Use this to determine how many days you could afford to be without power in the event of a disaster.
- Inspection Guide Questionnaire (DOC)
- Inventory Record (DOC)
- Preparation Checklist (DOC)
- Telephone Contact List (DOC)
The following links open in a separate browser window. You may need to disable your pop-up blocker for these links to work properly.
American Dental Association Foundation (ADAF)
- Preparing Applications for ADAF Disaster Grant (PDF)
- Grant Application for Dentists Affected by Disaster (PDF)
- Grants up to $2,500 are available to assist dentists with personal, immediate emergency needs.
- Grants are available to nonprofit, or publicly-funded, organizations to provide dental services to affected areas.
Florida Dental Health Foundation (FDHF)
- Disaster Fund Guidelines (PDF)
- Disaster Fund Application (PDF)
- Disaster Fund Certification by the Applicant (PDF)
- Addendum to Waiver Application (PDF)
The SBA offers three basic types of low-interest loans to help individuals and/or businesses recover from a declared disaster. Visit the SBA website to learn more.