Oral Health Topics
Accreditation is an assessment process that the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) utilizes to ensure the quality of dental, advanced dental and allied dental education. The accreditation process includes formulating and approving accreditation standards by which programs are evaluated; establishing policies and procedures for conducting the accreditation program; determining and publicizing program accreditation status; and appointing consultants and site visitors to assist in accreditation activities.
- ADA Principles of Ethics and Code of Professional Conduct Section 5—Principle: Veracity
- Commission on Dental Accreditation, Communications Update
- Dental Admission Testing Program
- Dental Licensure Information for Dentists from Other Countries
- National Board Dental Examinations Program