Oral Health Topics
ADA’s consumer information is now available on MouthHealthy.org—our new website developed just for you. Visit MouthHealthy.org to find answers to all your dental-related questions so we can help you be Mouth Healthy for life.
To find information about the topic listed on this page, please visit the MouthHealthy.org page about Mouthguards.
For the Dental Patient
- Do You Need a Mouthguard? (PDF)
- Protecting Teeth with Mouthguards (PDF)
- The Importance of Using Mouthguards (PDF)
- Custom Mouthguards
- Mouthguards fror Children
- American Association of Orthodontists: Moms for Mouth Guards - How far would you go to protect your child during sports?
ADA Positions and Statements
By linking to other Web sites, the ADA does not endorse the policies or practices of, or opinions expressed on, those sites; nor does the ADA make any representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy of any items or claims contained therein.
Academy for Sports Dentistry
Emergency Treatment of Athletic Dental Injuries