ADA News Overview
ADA News commands a high-profile audience of prequalified dental buyers. Place your ad in the most sought-after publication in dentistry
ADA News delivers maximum readership for maximum impact! ADA News reaches the full spectrum of dental decision makers. No other dental publication comes close to this amazingly high level of readership.
If you’re the kind of marketer who likes to make important decisions “by the numbers,” ADA News has good news for you. No other dental publication gives you better readership numbers. It’s dentistry’s best-read publication. The one dentistry could not do without. The best. The ADA News.
For nearly 41 years, ADA News has been the preeminent source of important news affecting dentistry. And as an advertiser, you have access to these inquisitive readers 22 times a year. What’s more, they are responsive because they have the resources to buy your products or services.
How did the ADA News achieve its front-runner status? Consider what readers find in each issue:
- No. 1 source of news and information about the many benefits and services the ADA delivers to its members each day
- The latest on scientific, socioeconomic and legal developments affecting dentistry
- Regular updates on government actions related to health care from the statehouse to the White House
- Feature stories, letters to the editor, facts on dentistry, updates on U.S. health policy and health system reform, the latest on infection control, Association policy statements and more.
ADA News ranks No. 1 in readership and ad exposure; the "best-read publication" in the industry for the last 9 years.
- Focus Dentistry 2009, ADA News vs. five dental periodicals not published by the ADA, excluding publications of less than 100,000 circulation.