Journal of the ADA Overview
No other journal has such wide appeal
Authoritative. Relevant. Dentistry's leading source in practice and science. The Journal of the American Dental Association. It's the flagship of ADA publications — the one dentists turn to when they need to know what's really going on in their profession.
Since its premiere in 1913, JADA has cornered the market in dental science publishing. No other journal commands the same respect. No other journal has such wide appeal.
JADA is the "must-read" publication for the practicing dentist, the dental researcher, the dental educator. It's the best-read journal in dentistry!*
With each monthly issue, readers get:
* Peer-reviewed original scientific reports on every conceivable dental subject.
* In-depth cover stories on the profession's hottest topics.
* Clinical articles by recognized experts.
* The latest in dental research and much more.
The success of the CE program is apparent because thousands of our readers participate in our program monthly. Our CE course is valuable to our readers who are committed to learning from the primary resource in dentistry.
For our advertisers, this represents a special opportunity to reach our readers seeking CE credit. Your ads get repeated exposure and high-level readership as each issue is read and then read again.
Expanded Department Features
- Guest Commentary
News & Updates
- Calendar of Events
- One or more reports on critical topics in dentist
- Case Reports
- Master Clinician
- Diagnostic Challenge
- Pain Update
- Brief Reports
- Research Articles
- Advances in Dental Products
- Brief Reports
- Critical Summaries
- Journal Scan
- Articles on the business aspects of running a practice (staffing, office design, insurance, office technology.)
- Survey findings on patient and profession demographics
- A Better Practice
- Ethical Moment
- Clinical Dilemmas
- ADA Policy Statements
- ADA Clinical Practice Updates
- House of Delegates Information
(Not all departments will appear in each issue of JADA)
JADA delivers information dental professionals can't get anywhere else. They depend on The Journal. Why?
* Focus Dentistry 2009, JADA vs. five dental periodicals not published by the ADA, excluding publications of less than 100,000 circulation.