Purchase the CDT Manual
Don’t risk claims rejections—use the new dental codes effective on January 1, 2013. The ADA offers you a choice of many CDT materials to best suit the needs of you and your staff.
- CDT 2013: Dental Procedure Codes Book with CD-ROM (J933) Member: $39.95 / Nonmember: $59.95 Best Seller!
- CDT 2013: Dental Procedure Codes e-Book (J933D) Member: $29.95 / Nonmember: $44.95
- Dental Coding Made Simple: Resource Guide and Training Manual, 2013 – 2014 Book (J443) Member: $49.95 / Nonmember: $74.95
- Dental Coding Made Simple: Resource Guide and Training Manual, 2013 – 2014, eBook (J443D) Member: $39.95 / Nonmember: $59.95
- CDT 2013/Dental Coding Made Simple Kit (K019) Member: $75.00 / Nonmember: $112.50 Best-seller saves $14.90 over buying items separately.
- CDT 2013/Dental Coding Made Simple eBook Kit (K019D) Member: $65.00 / Nonmember: $97.50
The new CDT 2013: Dental Procedure Codes provides standardized information and creates a common platform of understanding for healthcare providers, electronic health records, patients and insurance companies. An indispensable tool for all dental office staff, this book is the named HIPAA national standard for documenting dental procedures. Key updates include: 35 new codes; 37 revised codes; 12 deleted codes and 7 new or revised service categories/subcategories. Streamlined to include only the things you think are most important, the code, the code changes and an alphabetic index. Includes a search searchable CD-ROM.
Dental Coding Made Simple helps you and your dental staff understand the basics — and the complexities — of today’s coding system In the easy to follow sections you’ll find: 151 of the most common coding questions and answers; More than 25 coding exercises; An illustrated implant section; New HIPAA Compliant 2012 ADA Dental Claim Form with completion instructions; Continuing education exam with 5 CE credits and much more!
To order new CDT products visit us online at adacatalog.org or call the ADA Member Service Center at 800-947-4746.