Management Conference Week
2013 Management Conference Week
July 22 – 25
- Register today
- Related Meetings Schedule-At-A-Glance (PDF)
- Management Conference Preliminary Agenda (PDF)
- Participant Testimonials (PDF)
|Ritz Carlton Deadline||Friday, June 14|
|Registration Deadline||Friday, June 28|
The events and meetings of Management Conference Week are a special opportunity for tripartite information and idea sharing. The week includes several notable related meetings held at ADA Headquarters before the Management Conference convenes on July 24–25.
Whether you’re a regular or a first-time attendee, a constituent or component executive – with a budget large or small – your participation in this year’s Conference will make a difference.
Keeping with this year’s theme of the Power of 3, here are three reasons to attend:
1. To participate in a special “roll-up-your-sleeves” work session designed to result in a set of recommendations and action steps focused on bolstering tripartite communications, collaboration and success.
2. To strengthen your knowledge of latest resources available and return home equipped with tools you can use via an educational program developed by a TRIO Team (PDF) of your peers.
3. To network with your peers during the Welcome Reception on Tuesday evening, July 23 generously sponsored by U.S. Bank, Issuer of the ADA Visa Card.
If you have questions, please contact Kristi Gingrich, program coordinator, Dental Society Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.440.2598.