Federal Dentists in the News
Federal Dental News comes out twice a year and helps aims to communicate news from the ADA to all federal dentists. Each issue features branch reports from the Army, Navy, Air Force, U.S. Public Health Service, and U.S Department of Veterans Affairs, plus a special update from the 4th district representative from the ADA Board of Trustees. You’ll also find the latest information on your membership benefits, news from Washington, and current summaries of the ADA’s advocacy efforts on behalf of all federal dentists.
This publication of the American Dental Association is offered as information only and not as practice, financial, legal or other professional advice. The editorial content reflects the views of the authors and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of the American Dental Association.
The FDS e-Memo is a monthly publication that comes to you via e-mail. It provides timely updates from the ADA on all issues affecting federal dentistry, and promotes the ADA as a valuable resource in the exchange information, ideas and innovations within federal dentistry.
Look here for links to stories in ADA News that feature your colleagues in the Federal Dental Services. Below are links to articles from this year.
- Naval dental career fondly recalled in dentist's book (2/1/12)
- Ellsworth AFB hosts ADA leaders for CE (9/19/11)
- Oldest American Bataan Death March survivor, dentist, dies at age 105 (8/23/11)
- A dentist and a physicist (5/25/11)
- Identical twins offer combat dentistry (5/20/11)
- New VA dental clinic opens in Hines, Illinois (4/18/11)
- Happy birthday Army Dental Corps (3/4/11)
- IHS website lists employment opportunities for dental professionals (2/21/11)
- Association of Army Dentistry debuts online (1/21/11)
ADA FDS Membership Office
Telephone: 800.232.2083 / 312.440.4646