Author an ADA CE Online Course
A major initiative for ADA CE Online is to offer quality course content at a reduced rate to the dental community. Now there is an opportunity for you to author a course and contribute to the distinguished list of peer reviewed courses currently offered at www.adaceonline.org.
How to get started
Submit a brief overview, which must include:
- An abstract, the purpose and main points of the course
- A course description, a short overview of the main ideas
- The learning objectives, what the learner will gain from the course
Course information will be reviewed and approved prior to the submission of course content. Be sure to download and complete the developing an online course template below to submit the required information.
What you need to know
The course must be exclusive to ADA CE Online and will be reviewed and approved by the ADA CE Online Editorial Board.
To participate in the submission process, download and review the guidelines for developing and submitting a course and take one of the free ADA CE Online courses at: www.adaceonline.org.
To minimize editing and expedite the course delivery process, closely review your course content. Keep these thoughts in mind as you develop your course content:
- A compelling one to two hour online course consists of tightly focused content
- Identify core information for the learner
- Emphasize the important “take aways”
- Provide an outcome (technique, prevention, solution)
ADA Course Business Models
The standard model allows the author to maintain rights to the intellectual property (course content) and receive a 30% royalty generated quarterly from each purchased course. Course material may be submitted at any time.
If you have any questions, please contact staff at The Center for Continuing Education and Lifelong Learning (CELL): email@example.com.