Information and Resources
We will be posting information and updates here as we receive them. This will include information and links to state and/or component web sites that have additional resources and details. This ADA.org area has a variety of emergency/disaster related resources and information.
- American Dental Association (ADA)
Members and non-members can call our Member Service Center
(312.440.2500 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST Monday through Friday)
- American Dental Association Foundation (ADAF) (312.440.2547 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday).
- Information on ADAF Disaster Assistance Grant Program, including deadlines.
- Make a tax deductible donation to the ADAF Disaster Assistance Grant Program fund, and join the ADA Foundation in making more grants available to help dentists affected by Hurricane Sandy.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- DisasterAssistance.GOV offers information on federal assistance and the ability to apply for services after a disaster.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Small Business Association (SBA)
- New Jersey Dental Association (NJDA)
- State of New Jersey Hurricane Sandy Information Center
- New York State Dental Association (NYSDA)
- Recovery Symposium: Henry Schein extends helping hand to dentists in Hurricane Sandy's aftermath (Dec. 10, 2012)
- Government agencies post relief notices (Nov. 1, 2012)
- ADA resources support dentists in hurricane zone (Oct. 31, 2012)
For the latest news and information from the ADA, please follow us on Twitter.