Colorado and New Mexico Flooding
How to Donate
Make a donation to the ADA Foundation Disaster Assistance Fund and your donation will be used to support Emergency Disaster Assistance Grants including grants to dentists affected by the recent flooding in Colorado and New Mexico.
Apply for Emergency Disaster Assistance Grants
Any dentist who is a victim of a disaster may apply to the ADA Foundation for a grant. Learn more.
Information and Resources
Severe rain in Colorado has resulted in historic record flooding, destroying thousands of properties and leaving even more severely damaged. This has impacted the residences and practices of many local dentists. If you would like to contribute to the Colorado Dental Association Relief Fund, please contact the CDA at 303-740-6900 or 800-343-3010. Your assistance is appreciated.
We will be posting information and updates here as we receive them. This will include information and links to state and/or component web sites that have additional resources and details. This ADA.org area has a variety of emergency/disaster related resources and information.
- American Dental Association (ADA)
Members and non-members can call our Member Service Center
(312.440.2500 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST Monday through Friday).
- American Dental Association Foundation (ADAF) (312.440.2547 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday).
- Colorado Emergency Management
- Guide and Resources
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- DisasterAssistance.GOV offers information on federal assistance and the ability to apply for services after a disaster.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Natural Disasters and the HIPAA Breach Notification Rule
- Decision Tree: Breach Notification
For the latest news and information from the ADA, please follow us on Twitter and Facebook.