Tropical Storm Karen
How to Donate
Make a donation to the ADA Foundation Disaster Assistance Fund and your donation will be used to support Emergency Disaster Assistance Grants including grants to dentists affected by tropical storm Karen
Apply for Emergency Disaster Assistance Grants
Any dentist who is a victim of a disaster may apply to the ADA Foundation for a grant. Learn more.
Information and Resources
We will be posting information and updates here as we receive them. This will include information and links to state and/or component web sites that have additional resources and details. This ADA.org area has a variety of emergency/disaster related resources and information.
- American Dental Association (ADA)
Members and non-members can call our Member Service Center
(312.440.2500 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST Monday through Friday).
- American Dental Association Foundation (ADAF) (312.440.2547 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday).
- Guide and Resources
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- DisasterAssistance.GOV offers information on federal assistance and the ability to apply for services after a disaster.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Natural Disasters and the HIPAA Breach Notification Rule
- Decision Tree: Breach Notification
For the latest news and information from the ADA, please follow us on Twitter and Facebook.