Online Site License Program
Strengthen Your Research Capabilities. Improve Your Communication Network.
Designed specifically for your entire user community, The Journal of the American Dental Association is online and at your service. Through a Site License, JADA offers more than instant access. Its in-depth, peer-reviewed scientific articles deliver critical information to the practicing dentist, the dental researcher and the dental educator.
A JADA Site License offers instant, unlimited organization-wide open access, detailed usage reports, advanced search capabilities and much more.
- The full text of every issue of The Journal dating back to 1995 along with a mix of abstracts and tables of contents dating back to 1966;
- Access to the current issue and articles available in full text HTML or PDF format;
- A superior set of tools and functionality of interest to the research community and advanced research capabilities;
- ‘Export citation’—valuable services that enable users to download key information into their personal databases, and organize references instantly from an article;
- Extensive linking to selected groups of journals simultaneously;
- Reference lists are hyperlinked to Medline, starting with the year 2000, for further reading;
- Advance table of content alerts will be sent each month for JADA right into your mailbox on a request basis;
- E-mail announcements of new content in specific subject areas can be sent on request.
Get More Information
For further information about the site license program, contact Jill Philbin, Manager, Marketing and Fulfillment, at 1-312-440-2518 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- Download the Site License Program Brochure (PDF)