Dental Student Surveys
Thank you for responding to the ADA Office of Student Affairs request.
Dental students and recent graduates are important to the future of the ADA. Please complete the appropriate survey below. Your responses can help shape future resources or provide you with the ADA materials you want now.
Where Are You Going Survey
Keep in touch with the ADA and take the first step to joining as a dentist.
New Graduate Information Survey
Dentists who graduated in 2012 can can keep in touch with the ADA and more easily maintain their membership by completing this survey.
New Dentist Survey
Complete this survey to request resources to help you transition to practice.
- ADA student members receive special benefits and resources.
- Every ADA Council includes an ASDA student representative
- There are more than 21,000 dental students enrolled at 62 U.S. dental schools
- Dental student members can sign up for free life and disability insurance from the ADA Insurance Plans from Great -West Life
- The first full calendar year following dental school graduation, the national dues rate is $0.
ADA Office of Student Affairs