Medical Device Tax
The ADA is working to repeal the 2.3 percent medical device excise tax paid by manufacturers, importers, and producers of certain dental devices, which could ultimately result in increased costs for dentists and dental patients.
Take Action Now!
The ADA is calling on Congress to repeal the 2.3 percent medical device excise tax paid by manufacturers, importers, and producers of certain dental devices.
The Association's priorities are based on the major policies and positions (PDF) (Members Only) adopted by the ADA House of Delegates.
Letters and Testimony
- June 4, 2015—Letter urging the Speaker of the House to call a vote on H.R. 160, the Protect Medical Innovation Act.
- April 22, 2015—Coalition letter urging members of the Senate Finance Committee to take up repeal of the medical device tax.
Letters and Testimony reflect the Association's position(s) on specific bills, regulations, and other policy issues, and are based on the major policies and positions (PDF) (Members Only) adopted by the ADA House of Delegates.
STAY INFORMED about the latest legislative and regulatory happenings.
- Subscribe to the monthly e-publication, Government and Public Affairs Update.
- Access the State Legislative Report (members only).
- Subscribe to the RSS feed for ADA News Today.
- Learn about legislative and regulatory issues that could affect dentists as practitioners, employers, and consumers.
TAKE ACTION by talking to your legislators.
1111 14th Street NW
Washington, DC 20005
211 East Chicago Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611