Practice Management Course
Attracting New Patients and Creating the Ultimate Experience - Amy Morgan, Pride Institute
Friday, April 24, 2015
This course has been cancelled
211 E. Chicago Ave, 2nd Floor Auditorium
Chicago, IL 60611
8 CE Hours
The business of dentistry has changed – partially due to our changing economy, third party insurances, but mostly it’s the patient’s expectation of quality service. How do you instill in your team a sense of pride and passion that will help exceed expectations, and meet the patients unrecognized needs?
Finding and creating devoted Patient starts with understanding the importance of engaging both New Patients and Patients of Record to foster a deeper sense of commitment and loyalty. This course will focus on helping you and your team engage new patients to want to commit to your practice; develop and refine communication skills; motivational techniques and negotiating practices that will successfully convert all your patients to the ideal next step in every situation—from the very first phone call through periodic exams.
Come away with the techniques to:
- Grow your new patient flow through focused marketing strategies.
- Gaining traction from your Brand and Brand promise.
- Increase your treatment acceptance up to 85-90% on each patient resulting in healthier productivity, profitability and quality of customer service.
- Create REAL “Raving Fan” patients who refer, post testimonials and are accountable to their care.
- Gain ultimate team performance by setting expectations through job descriptions, team reviews, and ongoing feedback.
- Trends in quality management: the quest for the next level of customer service.
Speaker: Amy Morgan
Amy Morgan is a top dental consultant and CEO of Pride Institute, a nationally acclaimed results-oriented Practice Management consulting company. Amy has revitalized thousands of dental practices using Pride’s time-proven Management Systems, resulting in dentists becoming more secure, efficient and profitable.
Pride Institute, founded in 1976, is dedicated to substantially improving doctor’s professional, financial and personal lives. Specifically, Pride has taught over 3,000 dental offices how to excel in effective Leadership, Case Presentation, Appointment Scheduling, Win-Win Financial Arrangements, Cash Flow Management, and Traditional and online Marketing strategies.