Annual Membership Recruitment and Retention Conference
April 16-18, 2015 • Chicago, IL
Register Now Book Housing
The year’s Conference is focused on advancing the Power of Three and hosted by the ADA Council on Membership.
- Pre-Conference Activities: Thursday, April 16
- Aptify Users' Community Meeting: Noon – 5 p.m. (Not included in general registration. Learn More)
- Meet-and-Greet Reception: 6 – 8 p.m.
- Conference Day 1: Friday, April 17; 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.,
- Conference Day 2: Saturday, April 18; 7:30 a.m. – Noon
- Location: American Dental Association building, 211 E. Chicago Ave. in Chicago (view in Google Maps)
Reserve your spot today! Seats for the conference are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Learn more about registering.
Who Should Attend and Why
This Conference is specifically designed for staff and volunteers involved with dental society membership growth efforts, including dental society leaders, membership chairs, executive staff and membership staff.
As an attendee you will:
- Obtain new ideas and strategies about emerging, promising and best practices from the ADA and state and local dental societies.
- Connect with membership peers from across the country to discuss common membership challenges and brainstorm solutions.
- Develop actionable recruitment and retention plans for use within your dental society.
This unique and motivating one-and-a-half-day Conference can help participants — whether new or returning — maintain and grow their membership.
How to Contact the ADA Member Service Center
Password Retrieval: email@example.com
Hours of Operation:
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., CT
How to Register
You can register online or by phone. Reservations are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Conference registration is $99 per person and includes:
- The Meet and Greet event on the evening of Thursday, April 16
- Access to all workshops on Friday, April 17 and Saturday, April 18
- Breakfast and lunch on Friday and breakfast on Saturday
Aptify Users’ Community Meeting registration is $50 per person and includes lunch.
Registering online will require you to log in with your individual username and password (the same credentials you would use to log into ADA Connect). Your society’s generic authentication credentials cannot be used to register. For login assistance please contact the ADA Member Service Center (MSC).
You must register by phone through the ADA Member Service Center (MSC) if you wish to:
- Pay by check or invoice
- Make changes to an existing registration
This event is generously supported by:
- ADA Members Insurance Plans underwritten by Great-West Financial
- AXA, administrators of the ADA-endorsed Members Retirement Programs
- ADA Business Resources