ADA Kellogg Executive Management Program
REGISTER NOW (Deadline is July 1, 2015)
Contact the Member Service Center (MSC) at 800.621.8099, to pay your $500 deposit now and secure your space. The MSC is staffed Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5pm CST.
Complete the registration form and return to ADAKEMP@ada.org or fax at 312.440.2881.
Learn Business Management from the Experts
The ADA/Kellogg Executive Management Program (ADAKEMP) is an intensive business education program at Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management designed for dentists to learn the core principles of an MBA program.
If you're looking for an opportunity to learn business management principles among your peers in dentistry, and you're ready to be challenged to think creatively by a highly acclaimed faculty, this is the Program for you. ADAKEMP is not a practice management course.
"Unbelievably high quality experience! Not only was this course serious and challenging, but inspiring and life changing."
- Top-ranked educators
Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management is consistently ranked among the top MBA programs in the country, and you'll be learning from the same professors who teach in those programs. The Kellogg School of Management awards a certificate upon the successful completion of the Program.
- Experiential learning among your peers
Small class size facilitates breakout sessions so you can share ideas and practical applications of the business principles you've learned with other dentists.
- Knowledge you can apply immediately
Previous ADAKEMP graduates say they have been able to apply what they learned throughout all parts of their professional life, especially in managing staff, other business ventures, and working with their accountants.
Classes are taught at Northwestern University's Chicago campus near ADA headquarters. Located in the heart of the city, the campus is easily accessible from both O'Hare and Midway airports. After class, take advantage of the museums, restaurants, theaters and shopping Chicago has to offer.
Collaboration between the ADA and Northwestern faculty has allowed us to offer this extraordinary educational opportunity at a special value for dentists. More than 87 percent of ADAKEMP graduates surveyed said the program was a valuable financial investment.
"The overall thinking strategies have made me a more decisive leader."
With three sessions meeting four days each session (the last session 4.5 days), ADAKEMP is an intense overview of an MBA program's core curriculum. Previous graduates say the most valuable subjects covered by the program include business strategy, marketing management and organizational leadership.
- Business Strategy
- Organizational Leadership
- Risk Management
"ADAKEMP was the ideal way for me to gain the business skills I wanted. The program compacted so much information into a short amount of time that the disruption to my personal life and dental practice was minimal."
Tuition and Dates
- ADA Member: $16,750
- Non-ADA Member/Non-Affiliate International Dentist: $17,750
Fee includes tuition, course materials and most meals. Tuition does not include travel and lodging. ADA members receive discounts on select Chicago hotels.
- Sept. 18-21
- Oct. 23-26
- Nov. 13-17
- By top-ranked educators, "The high quality instructors, clearly these are teachers who are at the top of their profession.
- By value, "I learned how to look at the dental business from a business stand point, instead of a clinician point"
- "A thorough overview of business principles."
- By knowledge you can apply, "It was a good overview of what an MBA program would entail. Also, I view and understand business a lot differently than I did prior to the program."
"I got more out of this program than I had expected. The pace and amount of information to process in such a short time period did pose a challenge. However, it gave me the level of understanding that I need to better handle some of my day-to-day operations and the ability to determine where I may need more information and how to find it."
- By tuition and dates, "The ADA Kellogg program was wonderful! I feel like I have a great deal more business knowledge under my belt now. I feel much more equipped to make decisions in my practice with economic principals in mind, rather than just emotion or gut-feelings.
- "This is a wonderful program. I believe attendees will benefit from it for years to come"
- By location, 'What a wonderful experience I had in Chicago"
- By Experiential learning among your peers, "Great networking opportunity. Professors were of the highest caliber."
- By the application form, "An excellent program and I recommend it to anyone, not just dentists.
- By Curriculum, "Before the program, I did not know what to expect. The program did widen my horizon professionally and personally."