July 17-19, 2014 ★ Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center
Kansas City – Here We Come! From the heart of America and the center of Midwest hospitality, comes an event that delivers everything you’ve come to expect from the New Dentist Conference and way more than you might realize from this City of Fountains.
Who should attend?
- New Dentists: If you earned your D.D.S. or D.M.D. in 2004 or later, this conference is designed just for you.
- Students: Build your network with new dentists from across the country and get a jump on your future success.
- Society Staff: Learn new ways to enhance member value for new dentists and share your challenges and successes with other society staff.
What to expect? Hands-on endo and implant courses at University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry. And for one low registration fee, the conference includes:
- Up to 14 hours of continuing education
- Full day of leadership development
- Clinical and practice management courses from exceptional speakers
- Hot topics discussion with officers and members of the ADA Board of Trustees
- A complimentary ticket to the social event in the Power & Light District
- Breakfast and Learn sessions
- All-inclusive lunches
- Networking opportunities with your peers from across the nation
New dentists face challenges and opportunities that are different from colleagues who are more established in their careers. The ADA New Dentist Conference provides you with tools and resources to help you during this stage of your career to be a better dentist. Join the ADA New Dentist Committee for a full weekend of leadership development, education, networking and loads of fun!
Register and Make Your Hotel Reservations Today
The Early-Bird gets the worm!
Enter by May 23, 2014 for a chance to win one of the following*:
- One complimentary registration to the 2014 New Dentist Conference, July 17-19, 2014 (estimated retail value $275 – $525)
- Three nights lodging at the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, July 17-19, 2014 only (estimated retail value $550)
- Two complimentary registrations to ADA Annual Session in San Antonio, October 9-12, 2014 (estimated retail value $75 - $100)
- Three nights lodging at the Hyatt Regency Riverwalk in San Antonio, October 9-12, 2014 only (estimated retail value $700)
*Official sweepstakes rules (PDF)