e-mail Print Share

Leaving JCNDE Site: Apply for NBDE Part I

You are now leaving the Joint Commission on National Dental Examinations' web page. Applications for the NBDE Part I and Part II, and the NBDHE examinations are processed through the American Dental Association's Department of Testing Services.

To apply for the NBDE Part I, you must log in with your DENTPIN. 

best live chat