e-mail Print Share

Leaving JCNDE Site: Apply for NBDHE

All testing/exam application, score/results request, My Account and DENTPIN systems will be down for maintenance from approximately 10AM-Noon on Monday morning, November 3, 2014. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

You are now leaving the Joint Commission on National Dental Examination's webpage. Applications for the NBDE and NBDHE examination programs are processed through the American Dental Association's Department of Testing Services.

To apply for the NBDHE, please click here.