Design Studio helps dentists achieve dream practice
October 18, 2017
The Design Studio, in Booth 1351 in the Exhibit Hall, is an interactive space where dentists can get information, inspiration and resources to design and build their dream practice.
During your journey through the design studio, learn what's important, what to expect and how to plan for an office design project. Consult office planning, interior design and material options with Patterson Dental's design team. Experience virtual office tours and other solutions that simplify the planning process and analyze the financial implications of your project with Wells Fargo's dental specialists.
Presented in partnership with Wells Fargo Practice Finance and Patterson Dental, the space will also share floorplans, photos and designs from recent winners of the Dental Office Design Competition.
The studio also hosts a number of design and business planning courses, each worth one hour of continuing education credit.
The schedule is:
- Interior Design: More Than Just a Pretty Face (5380), Thursday, 9:30-10:30 a.m., Pat Carter.
- Sink or Swim: Navigating the Digital Waterfall (5381), Thursday, 11 a.m.-noon, Dan Easty.
- Building Your Office with a Spouse or Partner (5382), Thursday, 1-2 p.m., Dr. Brett McRay.
- Commercial Real Estate Market Strategies (5383), Thursday, 3-4 p.m., Amanda Riepe.
- Managing Patient Care During a Remodel (6380), Friday, 9:30-10:30 a.m., Jennifer Chevalier.
- Financing Your Construction or Expansion Project (6381), Friday, 11 a.m.-noon, Jeffrey Jellerson.
- Ergonomics for Personal and Practice Longevity (6382), Friday, 1-2 p.m., Mary Govoni.
- Designing and Building Your Dental Office: From Vision to Reality (6383), Friday, 3-4 p.m., Tim King.
- Investing in Practice Growth (7380), Saturday, 9:30-10:30 a.m., Gregory Bowen.
- Purchase vs. Lease Office Space: How Do You Choose? (7381), Saturday, 11 a.m.-noon, Colin Carr.
- Modernizing Your Office for Success (7382), Saturday, 1-2 p.m., Mr. King.
For the most updated information, download the ADA 2017 mobile app