Test and buy new products. Interact with vendors. Attend free CE courses.
ADA 2017 Floor Plan
Increase your knowledge base of the latest products and services.
You have the unique opportunity to test out the latest products on the market and ask questions of the experts. Touch, feel and compare thousands of instruments and services from the top industry vendors while receiving discounts on items you would normally purchase throughout the year.
Earn up to 6.0 hours of CE per day in the Exhibit Hall.
Explore continuing education, including:
- Technology Experience featuring the 2017 Cellerant Best of Class Technology Award Winners
- Live-Patient CAD/CAM Stage
- The Design Studio
- The Wellness Studio
- ADA Council Theater
Hall Happy Hour
Friday, October 20
Enjoy a drink in the Exhibit Hall on Friday evening. Take advantage of this opportunity to mingle with exhibitors in a relaxed setting. Hall Happy Hour attendees will receive early access to hear Peyton Manning speak during the Distinguished Speaker Series.
Interested in receiving free registration to ADA 2018?
ADA member dentists who spend a cumulative total of $3,500 or more with exhibitors at ADA 2017 are eligible to receive free registration to next year’s meeting in Hawaii. Pick up an Incentive Buying Program envelope in the Registration Area.
ADA Incentive Buying Program Qualification Rules
- This program is open to ADA member dentists only and is subject to membership verification following the meeting
- Receipts will only be accepted for purchases made in the ADA 2017 Exhibit Hall
- Proof of ADA show-site purchases totaling a minimum of $3,500 must be presented collectively on-site at one of these two locations:
- ADA Information Desk in the grand lobby of the convention center
- ADA Information Desk in the Member Center located in the exhibit hall
- As of Sunday, October 22, 2017 at 10:30 a.m., this offer is no longer valid and receipts will not be accepted
- Registrations will only be applied to the purchaser whose name appears on receipts
- Only one registration provided, regardless of total amount beyond $3,500