New Dentist Conference at ADA 2015
For the first time, the New Dentist Conference will coincide with the ADA annual meeting. Participate in both meetings this year and experience all ADA 2015 has to offer, plus these exclusive opportunities only for New Dentist Conference attendees.
Daymond John, New Dentist
Conference Keynote Speaker
- Access to significantly reduced hotel rates — $100 per night savings!
- High-level networking opportunities during Leadership Day
- Inspiration from Shark Tank co-star and entrepreneur Daymond John
- An exclusive, customized CE track featuring real-time interactive technology
- A VIP lounge in the convention center to relax and network
- New Dentist Reception at Penn Social — Ticket included!
Get all this for the incredible value of $250 when you add the New Dentist Conference to your ADA 2015 registration. Space is limited, so mark your calendars for May 13, when registration opens for new dentists — a full week before general registration opens!
Schedule of Events
Thursday, November 5: Leadership Day
- Opening General Session and Distinguished Speaker Series featuring Eleanor Clift and Charles Krauthammer
- Personal Welcome From ADA Leadership
- Board of Trustees Roundtable Discussions
- New Dentist Awards Luncheon
- Session With ADA Members of Congress
- Keynote Speaker Daymond John
- Reception With ADA Board of Trustees
- Welcome Reception for all ADA 2015 attendees at Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History and National Museum of American History
Friday, November 6: Exclusive CE Track and New Dentist Reception
Get a full day of customized education just for new dentists — with a break mid-day for lunch by district on the exhibit floor.
Choose from courses in this CE track exclusively offered to New Dentist Conference participants :
- Lee Ann Brady – Avoiding Restorative Failure
- Jeffrey Fraum – Employment Agreements: Understand the Fine Print
- Clifford Ruddle – Five Keys to Clinical Success
- Nader Sharifi – Overdentures: Uppers From Mars, Lowers From Venus
- Gregory Psaltis – Primary Pulp Therapy
- Jeff Brucia – Restorative Materials Update 2015
- Kirk Behrendt – The High Performance Dental Team
- Stanley Malamed – The Importance of Pain Control, Sedation and Emergency Medicine
- Mollie Winston – Think of Yourself as a Patient: Oral Surgery for General Dentists
Then, unwind from the day and meet up with friends at the always-popular New Dentist Reception at one of D.C.'s hottest spots Penn Social!
Saturday, November 7: Explore ADA 2015
Take advantage of all the ADA annual meeting has to offer, including:
- Innovative CE courses — many of them free — to advance your skills
- The vast exhibit hall, offering endless opportunities to meet with industry experts and compare products and equipment firsthand
- Observe a reference committee hearing at the House of Delegates
Sunday, November 8: Mission of Mercy
Join colleagues from across the country in bringing free dental care to our nation's capital. The ADA and D.C. Dental Society will host the third ADA Mission of Mercy (MOM), a free clinic treating local residents without access to care, in conjunction with the annual meeting.
Last year's clinic in San Antonio was a huge success, treating 1,207 patients and providing more than $525,000 worth of care in one day.
Be a part of this rewarding and memorable experience. More details will be available soon at ADA.org/MOM.
Friday, November 6
Back and better than ever, the New Dentist Reception will be held at one of D.C.'s hottest spots Penn Social. Unwind after a day of brain-boosting education with friends and colleagues. Your ticket includes all food and drink, plus access to games including billiards, arcade games, Pop-A-Shot, shuffleboard and more.
An entrepreneur in every sense of the word, Daymond John has come a long way from taking out a $100,000 mortgage on his mother’s house and moving his operation into the basement. John is CEO and Founder of FUBU, a much-celebrated global lifestyle brand, and a pioneer in the fashion industry with over $6 billion in product sales. He is an award-winning entrepreneur, and he has received over 35 awards including the Brandweek Marketer of the Year, Advertising Age Marketing 1000 Award for Outstanding Ad Campaign and Ernst & Young’s New York Entrepreneur of the Year Award. His marketing strategies and ability to build successful brands have made him a highly influential consultant and motivational speaker today. His marketing firm Shark Branding offers advice on how to effectively communicate to consumers through innovative means and connects brands with the world’s top celebrities for everything from endorsements to product extensions. John is also an author of two best-selling books Display of Power and The Brand Within. In 2009, he joined the cast of ABC entrepreneurial business show the Shark Tank by acclaimed producer Mark Burnett. Millions of weekly viewers tune into the show as John demonstrates his marketing prowess and entrepreneurial insights.