Incentive Buying Program
ADA member dentists who spent a cumulative total of $3,500 or more with exhibitors at the ADA 2016 meeting were eligible to receive free registration to ADA 2017 in Atlanta.
Check back soon for ADA 2016 Incentive Buying Program numbers and highlights.
ADA 2015 Incentive Buying Program highlights:
- The total spend for the Incentive Buying Program in the Exhibit Hall increased by 115% over ADA 2014
- There was an 87% increase in attendees who participated in the Incentive Buying Program at ADA 2015 with the average spend over $9,500 per attendee
- ADA 2015 attendees who participated in the Incentive Buying Program spent an average of 14% more than they did at ADA 2014 in San Antonio
- Participants must be ADA member dentists
- Provide proof of ADA show-site purchases totaling a minimum of $3,500
- One registrant per participation in Incentive Buying Program to receive free registration to ADA 2018
This program will continue at ADA 2017 and proves to be an even more successful year. For more information, email Rhonda King, ADA exhibit manager.