Annual meeting elements are available to media, dental societies and others to promote ADA 2017 – America's Dental Meeting®. The New Dentist Conference marketing toolkit is also available.
Please contact us with any questions.
This zipped file contains different versions of the ADA 2017 logo: the ones labeled RGB are for web and the ones labeled CMYK are for print.
While working with these files, please note the following:
- The logo must be used in its entirety, as is.
- In particular, the logo's components may not be removed, repositioned, stretched, or reduced in size, and the logo's colors cannot be modified in any way and the logo may not be combined with other marks.
- White space around the ADA meeting logo should be equal to the height of the "A" on all sides of the logo.
- The logo also may not be placed on a dark background, on top of a texture, pattern, shape, or image.
- If using a JPG file, the logo must be placed on a white background area.
- If you need a different version of either file, please contact us.
- Please link the logo to www.ADA.org/meeting when using it online.
Get social! View sample posts (DOC) to help promote ADA 2017 in Atlanta.
Download this pre-written article (DOC) if you are looking for content for your state or local publication's newsletter.
Please contact us for any additional image requests.
Link to ADA annual meeting promotional videos from our YouTube channel.
Download PowerPoint slides if you would like to help promote ADA 2017 at the beginning or end of a presentation you are giving to the dental community.
Download an advertisement for your next journal or e-communication to your members. The full-page ad can also be used in a mailing or as a flier at your next trade show or meeting.
Download banner ads for your website to help promote ADA 2017. Right-click to save as to your files and link them to www.ADA.org/meeting