The ADA works closely with travel providers to help you cut costs and get the most value out of your ADA annual meeting experience.
The Atlanta area has one primary airport – Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL).
Discounts do not apply to all fare types. Discounts vary per applicable fare and may not be available on all flights. Airline terms and conditions apply. Fare rules will determine eligibility.
Toward the bottom of the United booking page, place the Z-Code and Agreement Code (without a space - as shown below) in the Offer Code Box: ZXRG679012
An additional 3% discount is available when booking online via united.com!
Valid travel dates October 12, 2017 through October 27, 2017.
Delta Air Lines
Valid travel dates are October 11, 2017 through October 27, 2017.
When booking online using the link above, the meeting code will prepopulate. Should it not, please enter the meeting code NMQ2T in the box provided (as shown below).
For discounted airport parking at many major U.S. airports go to: www.cheapairportparking.org/meeting/ADACAPD
Car rental services are available at ADA discounts from Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, and National Car Rental.
- Visit www.alamo.com, www.enterprise.com or www.nationalcar.com and use code ADA7745
- Make your reservation at ADA.org/carrental
- Or, simply call 866.960.5880
Fox World Travel
Visit Fox World Travel’s exclusive site for the ADA!
**Ticket requests outside of the ADA 2017 Atlanta meeting dates without travel to/from Atlanta will not be ticketed by Fox World Travel and the reservation request will be automatically cancelled.**
- The number of people per reservation is limited to one. Each traveler must register separately to use the site.
- You will need to register to use this site and once registered add some basic travel profile information before beginning your Atlanta travel schedule. **USE YOUR OFFICIAL ID NAME WHEN YOU REGISTER TO USE THE SITE**
- In the very first box (COUNT) add: 1234
- You will receive a welcome confirmation e-mail from deem.com after you have successfully registered
- $8.00 online fee per ticket issued; $23 if an online reservation requires agent assistance; $33 per ticket issued if made directly with a Fox agent; $20 for after hours service for each call made in addition to ticket fees.
- Online travel reservations can be made 24/7
- Support Phone Number: 1-877-794-2545
For additional information on airport shuttles and discounts available to annual meeting attendees, please check back soon.
Taxicab service at the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is located in the Yellow Bus aisle. Atlanta taxi system operates on a flat rate system to and from the airport. Flat rate between downtown and the airport is $30, between Buckhead and the airport is $40, and between Midtown and the airport is $32. There is a $2 charge for each additional person.
MARTA from the Airport
MARTA is the cheapest and fastest way to get from the airport to downtown. For only $2.50 per trip you can experience Atlanta’s most extensive form of public transportation. For more information on getting to and from the airport please visit, the MARTA website.
MARTA is also a great way to get around town during your stay.
For information on all of the bus
and train routes please visit,
Please note that as of November 1, 2016, the ADA transitioned to Fox World Travel Program for all ADA-funded travel. For more information on ADA travel benefits, please visit ADA.org/travel.