Access member benefits and ADA policy
Purchase ADA products
Attend ADA's premier event
Access member-only practice content
Find evidence to support your clinical decisions
Take advantage of endorsed, discounted business products
Make a difference with dentistry's premier charitable organization
Find oral-health information for the public on ADA's award-winning site
Learn about the examinations used in licensing dentists and dental hygienists
Explore CODA's role and find accredited schools and programs
Learn about ADA CERP recognition, look up CERP recognized CE providers and find CE courses.
View the campaign and resources for children's oral health
Visit the Ad Council's children's oral health website
The ADA supports its members at the national, state and local levels.
From helping you manage your practice more efficiently and advocating on your behalf in Washington, D.C., to offering you tools and resources to find the answers you’re looking for, we’re there every step of the way.
If you're thinking about membership, you're in the right place. We're glad you're here!
ADA member resources can save you time, money and effort. Featured resources include:
• The Center for Professional Success, a website that provides members with practice-management content.
• Discounted items from the ADA Catalog, like the latest CDT products.
• Endorsed-provider benefits from ADA Business Resources, which offers members preferred pricing on business products and services.
See More Member Benefits
We champion the profession in your hometown, your state capitol and Washington, D.C. Our advocacy efforts include:
• Lobbying for the dental profession and monitoring key issues at the federal and local levels.
• Creating programs like Action for Dental Health, a nationwide, community-based movement aimed at ending the dental health crisis facing America today.
• Promoting high standards of professionalism with the ADA Principles of Ethics and Code of Professional Conduct.
Learn More About ADA Advocacy
With award-winning publications and timely email communications, the ADA provides members with current and relevant dental news. ADA publications include:
• ADA News, the leading source of important news affecting dentistry.
• The Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA), a reliable, peer-reviewed source of information on dentistry and dental science.
• ADA Professional Product Review, which features reviews of dental products conducted by ADA members.
See More ADA Publications
ADA members receive value at every level — local, state and national. Here’s how:
• Ensuring that dentistry has a voice in your state capital.
• Making a difference in the lives of your patients, from peer review to volunteer opportunities.
• Helping you keep your practice running smoothly, from balancing the books to keeping your schedule full.
• Connecting you with other dental professionals at state and local dental society meetings to help build your network of colleagues.
Find Your State and Local Dental Society