Helping members refinance their dental school loans. Learn about your colleague’s experience. View video.
Student Loan Consolidation
On June 15, 2017, DRB's national online lending division will be rebranding to Laurel Road. Our new website is LaurelRoad.com/ADA.
View Laurel Road FAQ
As a member benefit, the ADA exclusively endorses Laurel Road, a division of Darien Rowayton Bank,
student loan consolidation/refinancing program providing unmatched opportunities for ADA members to refinance existing federal and private undergraduate and graduate school loans at a 0.25% lower rate than Laurel Road's already low rates.
Highlights of the loan consolidation/refinance program includes:
- Qualifying ADA members receive a 0.25% rate reduction to Laurel Road’s already low rates for the life of the loan as long as they remain ADA members*
- Dedicated customer service representatives
- Free online application with no obligation to accept
- No application, origination or prepayment fees*
- No maximum loan size (minimum loan size of $5,000)
- Federal and private student loans from undergraduate and graduate school are eligible
- Forgiven in death and documented permanent disability
* View rates, terms and conditions and disclosures at LaurelRoad.com/ADA.
Questions about your loan?
Contact Laurel Road at 855.277.6771