Campaign Rules MGAM
Building the future of our profession … together!
The American Dental Association is the #1 organization representing all dentists. Most members say they are likely to refer membership to their colleagues, so this is your opportunity!
You will be rewarded with a $100 gift card for each new, active member you recruit (up to five members or $500 in gift cards!) Or you may decline the incentive and ADA will contribute $100 to the ADA Foundation. Please read campaign rules below for full details.
- Any ADA member dentist is eligible to participate as a recruiter.
- Graduate student membership is $30/annually and they are eligible for the Member-Get-A-Member incentive.
The following are not eligible for referral incentives:
- Renewals (someone who was a member in 2013) or transfers
- Complimentary memberships
- Other ADA membership categories, such as affiliate, non-practicing dentists and dental student members working towards a DDS or DMD degree
- Any member who would pay $0 at the national level in 2014 (including a dentist who graduated from dental school in 2013 and is eligible for the Reduced Dues Program in 2014.)
- The ADA Member-Get-A-Member campaign runs through Sep. 30, 2014. Only new member applications received between Jan. 1, 2014 and Sep. 30, 2014 will be eligible.
How to Participate
- Member recruiters are required to let ADA know the name of the new member by completing a recruiter’s form for each member recruited. Just enter your name and ADA number, and the name of the dentist you recruited. You are also encouraged to have the member you recruit indicate your name as sponsor on the membership application.
- ADA member recruiters will receive an email notification after the dentist referred has been accepted into membership. Incentives will be awarded at the end of each quarter (March, June and September).
- In the case of identical referrals made by multiple member recruiters, only the first recruiter to complete the form at ADA.org/MGAM will be eligible for the incentive.
- A $100 gift card will be awarded for each new, active member recruited who pays national dues in 2014 for up to five (5) new active members ($500 in gift cards). No substitutions for the gift card(s) will be made.
- A member recruiter may decline the incentive and ADA will contribute $100 to the ADA Foundation. Member recruiters understand that this declined incentive does not represent taxable income to the member recruiter, and therefore is not eligible as a tax deduction for the recruiter.
The ADA Member-Get-A-Member program is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited by law.