What's new in Toothflix® 2.0?
Our Toothflix 2.0 DVDs look better, sound better, and now include Spanish. We've made the videos shorter and snappier to hold patients' attention. And three all-new videos are included: TMJ, Tooth Decay, and the animated hit Dudley's Grade School Musical.
Get the Toothflix 2.0 Complete Series for all Toothflix segments, or focus on a set of topics with the Kids, Reception Area or Procedures programs. Visit Products and Pricing for an overview of each.
Toothflix 2.0 is available as an iPad app, too! See adacatalog.org for details.
Toothflix 2.0 is:
- An essential patient communication tool for health awareness, case acceptance, informed consent or entertainment.
- Filled with up-to-date content reflecting the ADA's standards of clinical excellence.
- Easy to use. Just put it in a DVD player or computer's DVD drive, choose an episode from the menu and press Play.
- Flexible. Segments can be shown as needed in treatment rooms, or run on a loop in the reception area.
Toothflix 2.0 is also perfect for school visits or group home presentations.
Toothflix 2.0 Features
- Detailed, lifelike 3D renderings of dental issues and treatments
- Patient-doctor scenes put real-life patients at ease
- Each DVD features both English and Spanish audio
- Subtitles included in both English and Spanish
- Most videos now about three minutes long
- Play as a loop or show one episode at a time
TOOTHFLIX is a registered trademark of the American Dental Association.