New spring ADA Catalog available
April 09, 2012
Things are getting more personal with the spring ADA Catalog.
The Spring 2012 ADA Catalog highlights the ADA’s new Practical Guide Series, an expanded line of personalized items as well as many new and updated products.
Also featured are these new entries:
- Personalized recall/marketing cards;
- Chairside Instructor Digital Edition;
- The ADA Practical Guide to Creating an Employee Office Manual;
- The ADA Practical Guide to Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act Training;
- Complete Occupational Safety and Health Administration Compliance Kit;
- Expanded selection of e-books for the Nook and Kindle, including individual chapter downloads;
- New 2012 ADA Claim Form;
- New and updated patient brochures on more than 75 topics, including periodontal disease, children’s oral health and decay prevention. The online ADA Catalog features samples of all brochures. This redesigned site (adacatalog.org) is easier to navigate with fewer links to catalog items.
Both the print ADA Catalog and e-catalog contain comprehensive products designed to help ADA members educate their patients, earn CE credits and manage their practices.
For more information, or to place orders, call 1-800-947-4746 or visit www.adacatalog.org.