ADA Golden Apple Award entries due May 1 - June 1
February 20, 2012
The ADA Golden Apple Awards recognize leaders, members and staff who have contributed to the success of dental societies.
The program—now in its 24th year—offers 12 opportunities for societies to showcase programs and activities produced between June 1, 2011, and May 31.
Societies can submit entries in any (or all) of these categories:
• Legislative Achievement;
• Excellence in Membership Recruitment and Retention Activity;
• Excellence in Dental Health Promotion to the Public;
• Excellence in Member-Related Services/Benefits;
• Outstanding Achievement in the Promotion of Dental Ethics;
• Achievement in Dental School/Student Involvement in Organized Dentistry;
• Excellence in Science Fair Program Support and Promotion;
• Excellence in Dentist Well-Being Activities;
• Open Category;
• Excellence in Access to Dental Care Programs;
• The Green Apple—Excellence in Environmentally Sustainable Programs and Education;
• A new category in 2012—Outstanding Achievement in the Promotion of Diversity and Inclusion.
All 2012 entries should be submitted electronically. Forms are available at Golden Apple. For assistance, call 1-312-440-2600 or email email@example.com.
Entries can be submitted electronically anytime after May 1 up to the deadline of June 1.