Hong Kong awaits dentists
February 20, 2012
Hong Kong—Registration is open for the 100th FDI Annual World Dental Congress planned for Aug. 29-Sept. 1 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Harbor: Hong Kong will welcome dentists from around the world this fall.
The FDI suggests those attending this year’s World Dental Congress can:
1. Celebrate the unique global perspective of FDI at its 100th Annual World Dental Congress;
2. Attend scientific presentations from renowned world experts;
3. Learn about the latest developments in dentistry;
4. Focus on issues in public and oral health;
5. Enjoy face-to-face networking with peers worldwide;
6. Increase practice bottom line by attending scientific program, free communications and poster sessions;
7. View the latest technology, equipment, products and materials;
8. Sample some of the best cuisine in Asia in the city that offers one restaurant for every 600 inhabitants;
9. Marvel at Hong Kong’s breathtaking views, tropical beaches, cultural heritage, advanced technology and bustling markets;
10. Discover the riches and mysteries of mainland China.
Attendees interested in making a scientific poster presentation or free communication at the Congress should submit an abstract by March 30. Submission guidelines, a list of topics and instructions on how to make an online submission are available at www.fdicongress.org/posters-and-free-communications.
To register for the Congress, or to view more information on the scientific program, exhibition, special events, tours, hotels and more, visit www.fdicongress.org.