Create customized office manual with updated ADA guide
January 16, 2012
An updated guide is available in the ADA Catalog to assist dental practices in developing a customized employee office manual.
The ADA Practical Guide to Creating an Employee Manual is available at a 15 percent discount with priority code 12202, which is good through Feb. 28. A team of ADA experts wrote and reviewed the guide, which addresses many common employment issues.
New features include:
- sample policies on electronic communications, social media and cellphone use;
- a chapter on patient management;
- employee performance evaluation forms.
Updated and expanded information includes:
- sample job descriptions and interview questions;
- sections on HIPAA and OSHA policies;
- a primer on preparing for natural disasters.
The guide is available in several formats:
- a 185-page spiral bound book and CD-ROM (J670) loaded with samples of effective forms, checklists, policies and procedures;
- an e-book in PDF format (J060D);
- as individual chapter downloads.
For more information or to place an order, call 1-800-947-4746 or go online to the new ADA Catalog at www.adacatalog.org. Smart changes and streamlined navigation make shopping faster and easier with more search options and fewer links.