ADA Welcome Center your one-stop shop at Annual Session in San Francisco
September 17, 2012
By Karen Fox, ADA News staff
—There are special experiences in store for ADA members this year at Annual Session.
Visit the ADA Welcome Center to find out what the ADA is doing for members, and leave armed with tools to benefit your practice, a professional portrait and maybe even a raffle prize.
A variety of member-centered services take place at the Welcome Center, including:
• The ADA Find-a-Dentist Photo Studio: Find-a-Dentist on Mouth Healthy helps members market their practices by providing practice information and other details online. Have a professional portrait taken at the Photo Studio, update your Find-a-Dentist profile and take your portrait home on a flash drive.
• Take a tour of Mouth Healthy, the ADA’s new consumer-oriented website. See how the site can be used to educate patients on prevention, care and treatment; and view oral health information by life stages, from pregnancy and babies through adults over 60—in English and Spanish.
ADA Welcome Center: Learn what membership has to offer.
• View the ads produced by the Ad Council and Partnership for Healthy Mouths, Healthy Lives that motivate parents to get their children to brush for two minutes, two times a day.
• Play the Plants vs. Zombies video game, the centerpiece of the ADA and PopCap Games’ new campaign, “Stop Zombie Mouth.” (See story)
• Attend the Online Strategies Center. Experts will be on hand to show dentists how to use various online tools to enhance their practice strategy. Topics include using social media, marketing your practice online and searching for evidence online.
• Give Kids A Smile has been providing children in need with free dental care through programs large and small for 10 years. Come to the Welcome Center to see the GKAS 10th anniversary exhibit.
• Enterprise and Hyatt representatives will discuss travel benefits for ADA members.
• Save on patient education and practice management products in the ADA Catalog. Visit the Welcome Center to preview samples and learn more about special rates for ADA members.
• Register to win a Google Nexus 7 tablet every day.