Dentists, exhibitors can interact at Annual Session
September 17, 2012
San Francisco—More than 600 exhibitors—including 125 first-timers—will showcase their products and services at the ADA World Marketplace Exhibition Oct. 18-20 at the ADA Annual Session, offering dentists a great opportunity to meet face to face with suppliers and test and compare products.
Crowd pleaser: The World Marketplace at the 2011 Annual Session in Las Vegas bustles.
Annual session-goers can customize their shopping trip in advance by creating a personal “My Expo” account online at ADA.org/session and saving a customized floor plan. This online tool allows users to search for exhibitors by name or by product category, save a list of exhibitors they’d like to visit, modify the list from now through Oct. 20 and print a custom map of the exhibit floor with preferred exhibitors and their booth numbers.
The ADA World Marketplace exhibition will be open Oct. 18-20, 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Visitors can save money with show discounts and special offers and enjoy a variety of activities, special events, contests, drawings and giveaways:
• Visit the Welcome Center in the South Hall to check out the ADA’s new consumer website Mouth Healthy, have a professional portrait taken, send an email in the free Wi-Fi area, check out the Plants vs. Zombies “Stop Zombie Mouth” campaign, meet ADA staff and learn more about the benefits of your ADA membership.
• The ADA Coupon Book contains great deals and show specials from a variety of companies. Pick up a coupon book in the Moscone North, South or West Lobby.
• Stop by the Super Sweepstakes kiosk to pick up your game card. Win prizes by playing in any of the daily games or play the Grand Prize game for a chance to win a sweepstakes prize valued at up to $5,000. The Super Sweepstakes kiosk is located in the walkway between the North and South exhibit halls.
• Spend $2,500 in the World Marketplace Exhibition between Oct. 18 and Oct. 20 and receive free registration for the 2013 ADA Annual Session Oct. 31-Nov. 3, 2013, in New Orleans.
• Unleash your artistic ability by painting on the Electronic Graffiti Wall or take and print a fun photo to commemorate your time in the World Marketplace in the North Hall, Booth 6772 or South Hall, booth 546.
• Enjoy a taste of New Orleans at the Exhibit Hall Closing Party, Saturday, Oct. 20, from 4-5:30 p.m. Specialty cocktails and delicious regional desserts will be served as attendees take advantage of one last opportunity to meet with this year’s exhibiting companies. One drink ticket per registered attendee will be provided; food is complimentary. The Exhibit Hall Closing party is sponsored by Philips Sonicare and Philips Zoom.
Log on to ADA.org/session for more details.