Protect your patients and staff from the spread of disease
September 03, 2012
A newly revised edition of The ADA Practical Guide to Effective Infection Control is available to help dentists prevent and control the spread of infectious diseases in their practices.
The guide includes a 40-minute DVD that illustrates correct, safe and efficient infection control using actual clinical procedures. A corresponding workbook provides more in-depth coverage of the various topics covered in the program.
Buyers who use campaign code 12231 can save 15 percent on their entire ADA Catalog purchase through Sept. 30.
The guide’s key features include:
- Work practice controls for needles, hand hygiene and care, disinfection of dental prostheses and impressions, chairside infection control and more;
- World Health Organization hand rub and hand wash instructional guidelines;
- Updated lists of recommended resources and Web resources for current information regarding infection control;
- Self-assessment checklist of current infection control practices;
- Eight hours of continuing education credit.
The ADA Practical Guide to Effective Infection Control (P692-Book with CD-ROM) is $135 for members and $202.50 for nonmembers.
For details or to place an order, visit adacatalog.org or call 800.947.4746.