ADA infection control guide bases instruction on clinical procedures
April 15, 2013
Infection control and prevention receive in-depth coverage in the revised edition of the ADA Practical Guide to Effective Infection Control, a 40-minute DVD and workbook.
Actual clinical procedures are used in the DVD presentation to illustrate correct, safe and efficient infection control, and the workbook reinforces the topics covered on the DVD.
The new edition includes:
- an expanded section on work practice controls for needles and other sharps;
- World Health Organization hand rub and hand wash instructional illustrations;
- updated infection control guidelines for radiographic procedures.
Additional topics include:
- guidelines for disinfection of dental prostheses and impressions,
- chairside infection control and more;
- updated lists of recommended resources and Web resources for current information regarding infection control;
- self-assessment checklist of current infection control practices.
The guide includes a CE test worth eight hours of continuing education credit.
The ADA Practical Guide to Effective Infection Control (P692) is available is $135 for members and $202.50 for nonmembers. Through April 30, buyers can receive $20 off the purchase price using promotional code 13121.
Visit ADAcatalog.org for additional product details or to order, or call 1-800-947-4746.