Practical Guides offer advice
April 01, 2013
Take a pragmatic approach to dentistry with the ADA Practical Guides, a series of professional resource products.
All ADA professional resources are available at 15 percent off with promotional code 13105 through April 30.
Here are details about the series:
• The ADA Practical Guide to Effective Infection Control (P692) covers sound infection control practices for dental offices. The 40-minute DVD is $135 for members and $202.50 for nonmembers.
• The ADA Practical Guide to Patients with Medical Conditions (P031) addresses the safe delivery of coordinated oral health care for patients with medical conditions. The guide includes more than 200 images and more than 75 tables ($59.95, members; $89.95, nonmembers).
• The ADA Practical Guide to Dental Office Design (P091) offers advice on designing and building a new practice. It covers topics ranging from architecture and interior design to ergonomics and environmental best practices. It also includes more than 100 color photographs ($89.95, members; $134.95, nonmembers).
• The ADA Practical Guide to Dental Office Design print and e-book bundle (P091B). Members, $99.95; nonmembers, $144.95.
• The ADA Practical Guide to Dental Office Design e-Book (P091D). Members, $59.95; nonmembers, $89.95.
For more information, visit ADAcatalog.org or call 800.947.4746.