Register for advanced courses
August 19, 2013
New Orleans—Seasoned Annual Session-goers have more opportunities to enroll in advanced education courses.
Annual Session has ramped up continuing education courses at every level, from intermediate to advanced. The lineup includes continuing education courses that can attract dentists and dental team members who are beyond the basics.
“The Education in the Round courses demonstrated on live patients provide the most current way to do procedures and allow you to see how you can improve yourself,” said Dr. Gregory J. Peppes, 2013 Annual Session Program Chair. “Our workshops and cadaver courses are great hands-on learning tools. In 2013, we've expanded the advanced courses to help dentists and dental teams continue to be the best in any setting.”
This year's advanced courses include:
- An Advanced Course in the Treatment of Snoring and Sleep Apnea (7144), Nov. 2 from 1-3:30 p.m.
- Interdisciplinary Periodontal, Prosthodontic and Orthodontic Collaboration for Routine and Complex Dental Care (5125), Oct. 31 from 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. and 3-5:30 p.m.
- Cone-Beam CT (CBCT) Course: Level II (7110), Nov. 2 from 8 a.m.-6 p.m. and Nov. 3 from 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Preparing Patients for Grafting and Guided Surgery with Dental Implants (7202), Nov. 2 from 8-10:30 a.m. and 2-4:30 p.m.
- Attachments and Implants Workshop (7208), Nov. 2 from 8-10:30 a.m. and 2-4:30 p.m.
- How to Endodontically Treat Calcified and Curved Canals: What Every Dentist Who Wants to Enjoy Endo Needs to Know (7205), Nov. 2 from 8-10:30 a.m. and 2-4:30 p.m.
- Advanced Provisional Fabrication (7201), Nov. 2 from 8-10:30 a.m. and 2-4:30 p.m.