Nominations sought for 2014 Golden Apple awards
April 07, 2014
Do you have any achievements that you're particularly proud of?
Showcase your dental society's outstanding programs and initiatives, and the team behind each activity, by nominating them for the 2014 Golden Apple Award. Submit entries May 1 through June 1.
Now in its 26th year, the Golden Apple Awards program recognizes excellence in leadership and dental society activities and programs produced between June 1, 2013, and May 31.
Entries for a specific program or activity can be submitted in only one category. The categories are:
• Legislative Achievement;
• Excellence in Membership Recruitment and Retention Activity;
• Excellence in Dental Health Promotion to the Public;
• Excellence in Member-Related Services/Benefits;
• Outstanding Achievement in the Promotion of Dental Ethics;
• Achievement in Dental School/Student Involvement in Organized Dentistry;
• Excellence in Science Fair Program Support and Promotion;
• Excellence in Dentist Well-Being Activities;
• Open Category;
• Excellence in Access to Dental Care Programs;
• The Green Apple—Excellence in Environmentally Sustainable Programs and Education;
• Outstanding Achievement in the Promotion of Diversity and Inclusion.
For more information on the categories and to download entry forms, visit ADA.org/goldenapple.