ADA to launch e-magazine on practice improvement
January 20, 2014
Dental Practice Success, a quarterly magazine designed to help ADA members gain a better understanding of the dental marketplace and improve their own practices, will debut next month.
Produced by ADA Publishing and featuring articles by renowned practice management and marketing experts, DPS will be distributed electronically each quarter to the roughly 100,000 member dentists for whom the ADA has email addresses on file.
This new publication also will highlight information available through the ADA Center for Professional Success, a web-based resource to help dentists address the professional and personal challenges of being small business owners. The Center can be accessed at Success.ADA.org.
"Dental Practice Success is part of the ADA's concerted effort to provide ADA members with the tools and information they need to deliver the very best in patient care," said Michael D. Springer, ADA senior vice president for Business and Publishing.
"Each issue of DPS will present a wide range of information dentists can use in their daily practices."
The first issue of DPS will include a brief description of what the Center has to offer, with a link to the website online. Other content in the new e-magazine's first issue will include these reports:
• "Boosting Production in the New Dental Economy," by Dr. Roger Levin, founder and CEO of the Levin Group;
• "Shifting Dental Care Utilization," by Marko Vujicic, managing vice president, ADA Health Policy Resources Center;
• "Inside-out Marketing," by Linda Miles, CEO of AskLindaMiles.com;
• "MarketBuzz," brief reports from the business/financial media;
• "Five Essentials for Results-oriented Meetings," by Virginia Moore, of thepracticeresource.com;
• "Using Digital Photography for Patient Education," by Gary Takacs of the takacslearningcenter.com;
• "Seven Steps Toward Successful Hiring," by Sally McKenzie, CEO of McKenzie Management;
• "Dental Office Discounts," by Tom Limoli of Limoli & Associates.