New guide offers expert advice for running a practice
March 17, 2014
The new ADA Practical Guide to Expert Business Strategies is a compilation of sage advice from top-notch experts on optimizing business practices in dentistry.
Articles addressing scheduling, internal controls, payment systems and collections, Web presence, dental benefits plans and more comprise the book. Expert contributors, writing from a wealth of knowledge and experience, include:
- Dr. Charles Blair, a leading expert on practice profitability, fee analysis, insurance coding strategies and strategic planning;
- Dr. Roger Levin, a third-generation dentist and chief executive officer of the largest dental practice management and marketing firm in the U.S.;
- Dr. Lou Shuman, president of Pride Institute and a renowned expert in such areas as Internet strategies, strategic relations, emerging technologies, digital marketing methods and operational management;
- Dr. Larry Emmott, a dentist for 30 years and a leading high-tech authority;
- Sally McKenzie, CEO of McKenzie Management, a provider of management and marketing services to dentistry;
- Virginia A. Moore, co-author of eight books on practice management and a contributor to dental publications;
- Susan Gunn, a certified fraud examiner, an expert in financial systems in dental practices, and author of more than 26 books for the dental profession;
- Rita Zamora, a maven of social media marketing for dental professionals;
- Cathy Jameson, Ph.D., founder of Jameson Management, a team of management, clinical and marketing advisers to dentistry.
The ADA Practical Guide to Expert Business Strategies (P032) comes in three different formats: a print book (P032), an e-book and a print and e-book bundle. The print book is $49.95 for members and $74.95 retail. The e-book (P032D) is $39.95 for members and $59.95 retail. The print and e-book bundle is $59.95 for members and $84.95 retail.
A 15 percent savings is available using promo code 14108 on the ADA Practical Guide to Expert Business Strategies and all professional resources products in the ADA Catalog through April 15.
All products are available online at ADAcatalog.org or by calling 1-800-947-4746.