ADA standards committee to meet Oct. 6-8
May 19, 2014
San Antonio—The ADA Standards Committee on Dental Informatics will gather here for its biannual meeting Oct. 6-8, just prior to ADA 2014—America's Dental Meeting, at the Marriott Rivercenter Hotel.
Here are meeting details:
- Oct. 6: A joint meeting of Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine Working Group 22 and SCDI Working Group 12.1 will take place at 9 a.m.
- Oct. 6-7: SCDI working groups will meet, covering such topics as track and trace for biologics, electronic health records and data and system security.
- Oct. 8: The SCDI Plenary session takes place at 8:30 a.m.
- Oct. 8: The SCDI and the Dental Trade Alliance will co-sponsor a special workshop on universal device identifier regulations and technologies.
- SCDI meetings require registration. The Dental Trade Alliance requires separate registration for the UDI workshop.
For full schedule and meeting information, contact Paul Bralower at ext. 4129 or by email at email@example.com. For additional information about the UDI Workshop, go to dentaltradealliance.org or call 1-703-379-7755.
Discounted hotel reservations are available. For hotel and registration information, contact Marilyn Ward at ext. 2506 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The American National Standards Institute accredits the ADA to develop national standards for products and information technology for the dental profession and consumers. The ADA is developing or revising more than 70 national standards.