Hit the ADA 2014 exhibit floor to test winning technologies, earn CE credit
September 01, 2014
San Antonio —
The 2014 Pride Institute Technology Expo returns to the exhibit hall at ADA 2014 — America's Dental Meeting Oct. 9-11, offering attendees a chance to see and test hands-on the 19 Best of Class winners all in one booth and to take advantage of 12 free one-hour continuing lectures on the latest developments in dental technology taught by leaders in the industry.
"We are so proud that the ADA's 2013 meeting was honored for having the best CE on the exhibit floor and the Technology Expo was a part of that," said Dr. Lou Shuman, president, Pride Institute and Best of Class founder. "The Best of Class awards are bestowed to products that have won as a result of a rigorous and unbiased evaluation by the leading technology experts in the field and deserve to be honored. There isn't always a winner each year in every category. Our mission is to identify outstanding products and to showcase them in one place."
2014 Pride Institute Technology Expo Best of Class winners include:
- 3Shape for 3Shape TRIOS.
- ACTEON North America for Newtron P5XS B.LED.
- ACTEON North America for SoproCARE.
- Anatomage for Invivo5 3D Imaging Software.
- Bien-Air Dental for iOptima.
- DENTSPLY Caulk for Aquasil Ultra Cordless Tissue Managing Impression System.
- DEXIS for DEXIS® CariVu.
- Doxa Dental, Inc. for Ceramir Crown & Bridge.
- Imaging Sciences International for i-CAT FLX.
- Kerr Corporation for Demi Ultra.
- Kerr Corporation for SonicFill.
- LED Dental for VELscope Vx.
- Liptak Dental Services for DDS Rescue.
- Philips for Sonicare AirFloss.
- PROPEL Orthodontics for Excellerator & Excellerator RT (Excelleration Series).
- SciCan, Inc. for STATIM G4.
- Sesame Communications for Sesame 24-7 with Healthgrades Enhanced Profiles.
- Tellcast.TV for Tellcast.TV.
- Ultradent for VALO LED Curing Light.
The Technology Expo will once again expand the capacity for its 12 one-hour lectures on the exhibit floor as well, enabling more than 3,200 dental professionals attend a lecture.
Participants can earn up to 12 hours of CE for free courses taught by experts in social media and technology integration including Dr. John Flucke, Dr. Lou Shuman, Amy Morgan and other knowledge experts. All courses will convene at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, Hall A/B, Pride Institute Tech Expo, Booth 4139:
- Latest Advances in Digital Impressions and CAD/CAM, by Dr. Paul Feuerstein, Oct. 9, 11 a.m.–noon (course 5610) and
- Oct. 10, 1–2 p.m. (course 6612).
- CAD/CAM GPS: Navigating the Ever-Changing Landscape, by Dr. Parag Kachalia, Oct. 9, 12:30–1:30 p.m., (course 5611).
- The Social Media Rules of Engagement in 2014, by Dr. Lou Shuman, Oct. 9, 2–3 p.m. (course 5612) and Oct. 11, 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. (course 7611).
- Understanding 3-D Cone Beam Imaging, by Dr. John Flucke, Oct. 9, 3:30–4:30 p.m. (course 5613).
- New Marketing Musts: Create the Culture, by Amy Morgan, Oct. 9, 5–6 p.m. (course 5614).
- A High-Tech Practice on a Low-Tech Budget, by Dr. Martin Jablow, Oct. 10, 10–11 a.m. (course 6610).
- Productivity, Profitability and Peace of Mind, by Amy Morgan, Oct. 10, 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. (course 6611).
- Digital Caries Detection, by John Flucke, Oct. 10, 2:30–3:30 p.m. (course 6613).
- Essential Presentation Skills, by Amy Morgan, Oct. 11, 10–11 a.m. (course 7610).
- Protecting Your Office Data, by Dr. Martin Jablow, Oct. 11, 1–2 p.m. (course 7612).
For more details on Best of Class winners or to reserve your spot in these free courses, visit ADA.org/meeting