With ADA Business Resources, shop with confidence
April 20, 2015
Editor's note: This is the eighth in a series of stories on ADA products and services for members.
Whether it's payroll, shipping, apparel for staff, appliances or financing, the ADA Business Resources can help dentists manage the business-side of their practice more smoothly and efficiently.
"ADA Business Resources has found exceptional providers who offer outstanding products and services for our members. We're all about finding smart and innovative companies who truly understand dentistry and the needs of our members," said Dr. Jeffrey Cole, ADA 4th District trustee and ADA Business Resources liaison. "We've done the homework so dentists can have the peace of mind knowing that the products and services we endorse have been thoroughly researched and reviewed."
ADA Business Resources, a wholly owned subsidiary of the American Dental Association, fully researches and vets products before endorsing providers. Its staff continually evaluates endorsed providers against five key criteria:
- Solves a proven member need: Through regular surveys, focus groups, and feedback from letters, calls and emails, ADA Business Resources staff only pursue endorsements of products that are of interest to a significant portion of the ADA members.
- Is an industry leader: A thorough industry scan is completed to select only the best-in-class products and companies for further review. The process includes financial reviews, site visits and evidence of a long successful track record of working with dentists.
- Holds a higher service standard: The companies selected must deliver quality customer support that ADA members expect.
- Offers ADA members preferred pricing: Discounts are available on everything from amalgam recovery systems to credit cards.
- Supports the ADA's mission: The companies selected are committed to helping dentists maintain a positive and productive practice environment.
ADA Business Resources currently endorses 15 products and services ranging from computers and appliances to website marketing services and luxury vehicles.
These products include the ADA Visa Signature Card from U.S. Bank as the endorsed credit card for members. Cardholders earn one reward point for every net $1 in purchases (purchases minus credits and returns). They earn five reward points for every ADA purchase (CDT, CE and registration at ADA 2015). Points can be redeemed for cash back, merchandise, gift cards or air travel. Earning 25,000 points equals up to $450 airline ticket on more than 150 airlines with no blackout dates or online redemption fees; 100,000 points equals up to $1,800. Accounts must be open and in good standing to earn and redeem points.
ADA members are eligible to exclusive savings of up to 36 percent off regular shipping costs through UPS. Through the program, members will see competitive rates available on shipping services, more service options, ground delivery coverage and overnight delivery by 10 a.m.
Dentists today are faced with the challenge of finding time and resources to create an online presence, connect and communicate with existing and new patients and manage their online reputation. ADA members receive a $500 discount on a website design package through PBHS, the website and marketing services provider endorsed by ADA Business Resources.
Other products include Whirlpool for endorsed appliances; HP for computers, printers, scanners and servers; Chase Paymentech for payment processors; Mercedes-Benz, where members can save up $3,500 for the purchase or lease of a new vehicle; CareCredit for patient financing; and SurePayroll for payroll services.
"In dental school, they teach you teeth, but not how to do payroll," said Dr. Max Zaslavsky, of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. "My SurePayroll rep got me through the process in as little as 15 minutes and took away my stress over deductions and taxes."
In addition, ADA Business Resources guarantees members that if anything should go wrong, staff are ready to serve as an advocate and provide immediate assistance to help remedy any problem.
For more information on ADA Business Resources, visit ADA.org/en/ada-business-resources
. To request a catalog or other inquiries, contact ADA Business Resources at 1-800-ADA-2308 or email@example.com