ADA officer candidate campaign statements
August 03, 2015
Candidates seeking ADA-elected offices prepared platform statements and profiles for the ADA News. Each candidate was sent a profile form with the same questions and asked to list no more than five items for professional memberships, volunteer posts/elective offices and main qualifications. Publication of these statements and profiles should not be construed as an endorsement of any candidate by the ADA News or other staff of the ADA or its subsidiaries. These statements and profiles are presented as information for Association members.
The candidates included are those who — as of Aug. 3 — had decided to seek national office through the upcoming Association elections being held concurrently with the Nov. 6-10 House of Delegates meeting in Washington, D.C.
Candidates are listed by office sought in alphabetical order. Delegates will vote on Nov. 9.
The candidates' profiles and statements are also in the Aug. 3 print edition of the ADA News. The links below to their statements and profiles are available online to ADA members only.
- Hilton Israelson, D.D.S., President-elect candidate
- Gary L. Roberts, D.D.S., President-elect candidate
- Gary S. Yonemoto, D.D.S., President-elect candidate
- Irene Marron-Tarrazzi, D.M.D., Second vice president candidate
- J. Mark Thomas, D.D.S., Second vice president candidate
- Peter Trager, D.D.S., Second vice president candidate
- Frederick W. Wetzel, D.D.S., Second vice president candidate