Blog series offers advice to future practice owners
August 27, 2015
Solo or group practice? Acquire or build? How to better manage cash flow.
To help practitioners seeking to own their own dental practice, Wells Fargo Practice Finance, the practice lender endorsed by ADA Business Resources, offers tips and advice in a series of articles published in the New Dentist Now blog.
Titled "So You Want to be a Practice Owner Someday
," the weekly series first launched July 15; its seventh and final article was published Aug. 26. It covered topics and issues practitioners, especially new dentists, should consider when deciding to own a dental practice.
The topics covered are:
- Solo or group practice, which is right for you?
- Paths to ownership: Should you acquire or build?
- Working with professional advisors.
- Developing a technology plan.
- Planning for growth and expansion.
- Building and managing your cash flow.
- Managing debt to ensure practice success.
To read the series, visit newdentistblog.ada.org