Ethics and Legal conference set for February
August 06, 2015
The American College of Legal Medicine will sponsor the eighth annual Ethics and Legal Aspects of Dentistry Conference Feb. 27-28 at the Renaissance Hotel in Austin, Texas.
Topics will include:
- Legal issues in dentistry.
- Understanding the government's role and the role of dental education.
- The description of ethical, moral and diagnostic issues as they relate to the dental practice.
- Evaluating risk management considerations.
- Prescribing controlled substances.
- Identifying issues relating to patient care, access to care and dental health care coverage.
- Licensure issues.
- Social media as it affects dentistry.
- State board compliance realities.
- The current landscape for malpractice and more.
For further information and registration, visit the ACLM website at aclm.org
or contact Kelly Feekes at email@example.com
or Dr. Bruce Seidberg at firstname.lastname@example.org